i will never reach zen

i wondered today if all walmarts are like the one over here. it is situated smack in the middle of redneck central jersey in the town that has yet to remove all the asbestos from the water supply and lives in denial of it. so please, tell me, can you play count the mullets at your local walmart? are most of the employees there either missing hair in odd places, growing hair in odd places, lacking in teeth/brains/civility? the trashiest people i know are always around the corner of the next aisle waiting to spring out and tell me about what scanty delights they are purchasing to not wear whilst vacationing in the next town over with their slightly less than cro-mag counterparts. (please differentiate between "know" and "associate with".)

after reading that i realized that i must be a callous judgemental prick. so be it. but if you knew the people that show up in my life......

Comments

I would consider you judgemental, except we have a Walmart near my house, too. Walmart shoppers truly are the flotsam of the gene pool.
MiCheleLynnX said…
If I have to go to Walmart, I always make sure I go at 2am (I hate crowds and Walmart shoppers) and I always see goth people...My Walmart is full of punks and goth type people so I never mind it...I've yet to see a mullet...what bothers me the most though is when I see a kid with a mullet...a kid that's like 3 or 4...yea, that's horrible.

Popular posts from this blog

5000

another day at the office