molars on parade

dentists...me hates them. they give me lots of pain and tell me it's good. i have a fairly decent threshold for pain but i like to let everyone around me know that i'm in it. yeah, annoying i know. but these dentist fellows have me gripping the sides of the chair arching my recently chiropractic adjusted back in pain. i managed to stay still and refrain from screaming out and socking the guy though.

in different news. i plan on making some bbq sauce and grilling me some ribs this weekend. never done it before so wish me luck. or come over and eat some, whichever.

Comments

Mr Anigans said…
glad you had a great time. i'll have to check out your limited edition fine art prints site blog to check out some limited edition fine art prints. thanks for coming by.
L said…
you know, there's a new setting to prevent spam commenting....
Mr Anigans said…
i'll have to look into this new setting you speak of. where do i start?

Popular posts from this blog

5000

another day at the office