as you may have noticed, i've become deliquent in my blogging. i blame the liberal media. oh wait, i don't have any media exposure anymore. alas, no tv, internet privileges revoked at work via threats of firings, radio is out because i may accidentally hear some of this new emo-esque garbage the world might end if i hear dashboard confessional. or is that out now? i'm so 5 minutes ago i don't even know what's out there not to like! i hear nickleback is out there ripping themselves off some more though. here if you haven't heard this yet. (it still makes me laugh) hopefully the carbon copy nu-metal phase has moved on too.

so....one of the reasons i haven't kept up with this here blog is that my life is stagnating again. and i haven't the gumption to unstagnify it. there's only so much i can gripe about my work environment before even i feel the need to blast a handful of knuckles through my face. i haven't even had any more "my pants exploded" type stories. although, the "alleged" bigot that i've been paired with for my training did rattle off a few racially slanted opinions today.

have i mentioned that i seem to have known a lot of racist people in my life. i've been friends, and i use this term in the same way you might refer to a douglas fir as toilet paper, with several white powered skinheads in my time. i've lived with at least two racists, one black, one white. so does the fact i'm asian come close enough to white that i can be accepted into the fold? or have i really been living a truman show sort of life?

well that about wraps it up for today. now you've just spent a small portion of your day having accomplished nothing. thank you for your time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5000

another day at the office