As I sit here and type this two EMS vans are backing into the conjoined driveway between my neighbors' house and mine. To be quite honest I don't know them very well and most of what I know is heresay. But this is the second time they've been by in a week. Apparently, this past weekend they made a stop. This weekend I also saw their cat lying on the side of the road. Half of it anyway. I suspect whatever gripe I may have* should sit quietly inside my gullet since I can hear them yanking one of those gurneys out of the back right now. If I was a better person I might go out and see if everything is ok. But then, I know it's not and there isn't anything I can do, so I would just be sticking my nose into their business.


*i don't mean a gripe about them. just any gripe in general.

Comments

MiCheleLynnX said…
Oops, I think I may have commented in the wrong spot. Just wanted to thank you for being a return reader. I also wanted to ask you if I could link you.
Mr Anigans said…
s'ok, you can comment where ever you. and yes link away.
Anonymous said…
Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Popular posts from this blog

5000

another day at the office