so...i'm not a culinary genius. let's get that right out in front. not a culinary genius. rooting through my fridge i noticed that i was pretty much out of food that didn't come in a cardboard box or can. so i decided to grab what leftovers were around and dropped them all in a pot and let it stew. so a little dab of cooking oil, some curry (yellow and red), bits of chicken, a potato, a good bit of onion, some coconut milk, string beans, a small rock of sugar, some bay leaves and a pinch of tumeric. yep, a masterpiece it was not. edible, not like my first turn at sweet and sour pork which had to be taken out back stomped on, cursed at, set afire and buried. i lost years of my life on that outing. this time it was just a little too sweet (next time a pebble of sugar) and should have been a bit spicier. also it was missing something, but i don't know what yet. if you figure it out, let me know.

here's a weird video (sorry kris) , star trek meets nin
and uh....this...

oh, and by the way, IT'S TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY!!! YAR!!!!

Comments

Webmiztris said…
wow, your stew sounds, uh, INTERESTING. Loved the nose gallery. some of them really were big, but others....I didn't even understand how they made the page. hell, I should be on there. my nose is HUGE!
L said…
that's okay if you aren't a culinary genius... it's almost impossible to compete with me :)
We calls this "REFRIGERATOR DELUXE"

Popular posts from this blog

5000

another day at the office