Can I interest you in some foreplay?

The other night I was busy not being able to sleep and it occurred to me that this phrase is only appropriate in limited context. Which is, quite frankly, unfortunate. In my unslumbered mind this brought to me memories. And so now I present a question prefixed by a story.

Prepare yourself.

Some time ago a friend of mine, who harbored bisexual tendencies and fantasized of women's feet, and spent her remaining time racing cars, happened into a public restroom. Her natural tendency was to go for the roomier handicapped stall located at the end so she could sprawl in all her public restroom ways. As she passed the inferior stalls she happened to glance over them. Now I'm sure that she hadn't expected to see anyone as all the doors were opened, but there she was. The higher end of a century, sitting there wrinkling with a pile of clothes pooled about her feet. Odd as this was, she then, upon seeing my friend/her saviour, bleated out a weak and strained "help." Now my friend was no angel, but compassion used this moment of off-balance to sucker punch her and she responded "Are you ok?". The answer stunned her out of a well planned out public restroom usage. "It won't come out," explained the elderly woman, "help me, it won't come out."

Here's the afore mentioned question. What is the appropriate response? My friend decided that the best thing to do at this point was to leave. I might have handed over a stick or cup of coffee.
Thoughts....anyone.....anyone....?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5000

another day at the office