"A lesson learned in life......"

During my drive to work I've discovered a few things that you might be able to learn from. One, if you have to live on a highway, try to arrange it so that when you're pulling out to go to work you can go to the right as going left means you have to kill someone before there is a break in traffic big enough for you to launch into. Next, in the case of a merge, let's say in a situation where two lanes become one, perhaps you thought that you were limited to driving in the one lane that everyone else is in. This is not true, you can if you want jump out of the line and speed down the road in the other lane and skip 20-30 cars and cut back in further on ahead. Or perhaps you're not the gung-ho type of aggressive driver perhaps you're of the passive aggressive persuasion. In this case you can eliminate the concept of two-lanes and drive right down the center to block would be agressors. Now if you were me, you might rig your vehicle up in Spy Hunter fashion and snap a bazooka near your sun roof and clear traffic in a fiery explosion.

Comments

I hate when people do that merging trick. Because I hate merging, and somebody forcing me to let them merge in front of me solely for the purpose of cutting five seconds of their drive-time, is irritating. And we really should have weapons in our cars these days. It's 2005. We don't have flying cars, they can at least slap a bazooka on that badaxe SUV.
Mr Anigans said…
that's what i'm saying!
glomgold said…
I think that "create your own lane" trick is patented in NY. I'd normally try to block that fake lane but when those cars are either twice the size of mine or rusted out and missing doors, I don't feel it's worth it.

Popular posts from this blog

5000

another day at the office