"I've had it up ta heah wit da likes o you! Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you was circus midgets."

what is it about clutter that causes it to wend it's way to my desk? somewhere amidst the debris is the final bit for this story and the first bit of the next one. now i just have to find them. when that happens....well, you'll get to read it.

i've been regressing into anti-social, reclusive hermitage. the reasoning for this is that my stress levels and anxiety levels have peaked in such an astounding way that i cannot even handle the immense difference from what i was like to what i'm like now, let alone the direct effects. it's as if a nerve jangling switch has been flipped in my head. my thoughts have become corrosive.
that said, i went out tonight to a party for a friend's graduation tonight. from there i proceeded directly to a loud raucous punk/rock-a-billy show. again with the kids doing 'the twist'. when did that become cool? is it a 'retro' thing?

regardless, it's close to 5:00am and i'm sitting about contemplating the direction my life is heading and decided i would babble about it here.


ok now go here.....read about it...and leave a comment. then go drag someone else over here have them read it and comment about it too. because, really, after you read it....well it needs commenting on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5000

another day at the office