in which i see some tits

this is how you will read them....that's right.....you will.....1 2 3 4
_________________________________________________
Looking around the table, I realized that I now knew less than half of us. Our numbers had grown and we had spread to several other tables as well. There was a girthy woman that was referred to only as 'Mother'. Random people would flit by in a continuous stream, leeching wisdom or blessings from the matron of this motley group. She sat across the way and I never knew if she was as wise as she appeared to be.

The spot next to me spent it's time vacantly but only for a moment. When that moment passed a pretty blond girl came over and introduced herself as Kris. I gave proper introductions myself to which she replied, "I have $200 on me but no pockets and no bra." A quick glance would have indeed proven that she had no pockets, but at the age of 15 most of my decisions were hormonely based and my mind instinctively latched onto "no bra". The thought circled about for the briefest of instants inside my head. And since I still hadn't trained myself to keep these thoughts silent I blurted.

I suspect she was smiling as she showed me but I don't recall looking that high. It was indeed a very nice lack of bra. She was four years my senior and further along developing than the girls I knew. As I gazed into utopia I tried to cover myself by commenting, "Nice ankh. I have one just like it." Dangling from her neck was an exact copy of one I had at home. "Thanks," she replied pointing off to the left,"He just gave it to me." I followed the line her finger created to the other end which landed at SOE and watched as he handed out more items he had liberated from the confines of my room. A mental note was made to beat him silly. As the night played out though, events would cause me to forget this vow, until just now in fact.

I must have mumbled my displeasure because the vision beside me asked, "Do you want it back?"

"No, that's ok," I answered, "It looks better on you."

The diner experience felt like a circus. People drifted from table to table eating 'disco fries'. Voices collided forming conversations. Conversations spun off forming din, which grew and turned into a 'white noise'. Which actually aptly describes the remainder of the night inside the diner. The outside portion of the evening wore a color.
_________________________________________________


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5000

another day at the office