Bastards....part deux

so....the other day, my boss took credit for something i did. now, i know that that is what bosses typically do. but he took credit for something i did and acted like it was a favor he did for me. what!?!?! tell me....what kind of person does that? what psychological reason for this? is he simply stupid and doesn't think i would connect these thoughts because he wouldn't? is it that he just doesn't give a shit about what i think? if that's the case...why bother doing it in the first place? is he trying to compensate for some lack of ability that he feels he should have (i know i think he's lacking)? bah....

if you haven't been to my brother's site...i recommend it....click here

Comments

glomgold said…
That boss guy obviously sucks. bigtime! Goddammit, these higher-up types need a good shellacking.
Sara said…
I'm curious which of the beasts it was. Doesn't surprise me, but it does enrage me. I'm ready to scrap.

Popular posts from this blog

5000

another day at the office