so many disparaging thoughts....not enough anonymity

i seem to be much more susceptible to moods lately....if there happens to be one in the air it clings to me. (i just found a mis-spelling in my dictionary. that throws everything into question now. damn you webster, i trusted you and twice you've let me down. time to get a new one.)

one thought i will share....i had made an appointment with a doctor a month ago for today at 2:00 pm. (my lunch hour) and had to wait until 2:45 in the waiting room. i paid for a 5 minute visit. why bother making an appointment at all? bitch.... at least i got my scripts so i can stay happily medicated.

i just bought the shawshank redemption.
gotta watch 'the sharktank redemption' special feature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5000

another day at the office