I'm IT Bitches....

ok i never do this kind of thing but since it was Alli done tag me and i lurv me some movies....

1) Total number of films I own on DVD/video:
ok, now if we count boxed sets as one (ie. monster legacy set w/ 14 movies, or alien quadrilogy) i got me about 321 dvd's. yep....fortunately for my wallet i've replaced my dvd addiction with sticking my head in orifices.


2) The last film I bought:
lessee.....oh right, i picked up Taxi Driver and History of the World Part I. i almost picked up the original Hobbit and Lord of the Rings, the animated one, but....i'm poor...and i needed to buy a handful of cd's too.

3) The last film I watched:
John Carpenter's Prince of Darkness. Yeah boyee!! alice cooper at his acting prime! donald pleasance rocks your ass. yes he does!

4) Five films that I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me:
hmmmm.....ok i have to think on this one .....

1) Blade Runner....gotta love Ridley Scott doing some Philip K Dick. mmmm tasty existentialist thoughts
2) Name of the Rose great fuckin flick. although i could have done without seeing Christian Slater's junk
3) Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind....Charlie Kaufman....need i say more?
4) Unleashed (Danny the Dog). Jet Li is ma boy! so much ass was being kicked in it...when is that thing coming out on DVD?
5) PI or anything by David Lynch....dunno....maybe i like having my head played with

5) Tag 5 people and have them put this in their journal/blog:
well....there's only about 5 of you here so....talk about this amongst yourselves.



I would have spent more time making this funny or something but i have to go watch Dave Chapelle...NOW.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5000

another day at the office