Time.....Enough.....

the weekend bullied me around a bit. i went out to try and get some middle-east/greek food, but alas....the place was closed. i went to get my meds from the pharmacy, but alas.....it was closed. there was a pattern developing here. i shrugged it off with my new car.

but..... what the hell? the possible poltergeist that lives here locked me out of my room. there exists a key to the door. i went to go get it, but it was not there. the owner of the key was in maryland. around about philly he realized he'd left something back in maryland and wouldn't be home for another 6 hours. so i decided to take the hinges off. unfortunately, all of my tools were locked upstairs. i had to use a butter knife and a little gay hammer to knock the pins out. however the door still would not come out. in the end i had to grab an old bed frame and prop it up against this sort of enclosure that holds the doorway to utopia....or the creepiest basement in the world and climbed. i pulled the bed frame up with me and climbed again. scaled the roof and forced open a window older than my grandparents and slithered into my electronic equipment.

on a completely different note....i just decided on a whim to try out this spell check thing. it hates my non-capitalization. it also suggests i replace the word "poltergeist" with............. "folders". also it suggests i replace "creepiest" with "creepiest". stupid spell check.


so does this site look better yet?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5000

another day at the office