This is a continuation of the post below. I was pulled away by the lure of other things and now I've returned, but I can't seem to remember what exactly I was about to lead to. But the brave soul I am, I will forge ahead anyway.

+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
The actual sequence of events in this period of my life is somewhat hazy now. I'll tell em anyway so you can revel in them. The beginning of the spiraling was the ending of a relationship I had believed durable and true. As I've discovered in the next few years, I am wrong about many things.

There was a night she stayed over that was a little unnerving. As I mentioned below, we lived next to a grade school. The bark of gunfire just outside my window dragged us both out of deep slumber. Shaking off sleep I wandered to the window to try and figure out what it was I had heard. There was nothing to see and I was just about to climb back in bed when another shot was fired. I saw the flash from the muzzle and ducked down. As it turns out, the person was under my window just out of sight firing towards the school or away from the house. She stopped coming over after that.

Not long after, she ended our journey together. This is about all I have to say concerning her right now.

A couple of months later, we needed to find a new room mate to replace two that had left. Several people bailed on us and we took the hit of doubling our rent for a bit. Ads, led to interviews led to disaster.

One of the potentials requested we build a private entrance into his new bedroom. Who the hell asks for that? Insanity I say. Another was this woman who was so obviously strung out on junk. She made me so many offers, to cook, clean, and many other household chores. I suspect she would have gotten to her knees if I had asked. I felt dirty. The third was a 'gentleman' who explained to us that he needed a place to live because his present roomie was going to prison. Considering that they got the place because he (the inmate) was "fucking the landlord". When I asked for a reference he decided to give me his work number. The uncomfortable part was that he called 411 (information) to get the number on his cell. After him was this odd character that showed up wearing shorts, no socks, moonboots, a t-shirt with holes, a bird's nest on his head and a big albatross medallion. (did I mention BIG?) We did the interview thing and I stood up to shake hands with him when we were done. "Thanks, It was nice meeting you, we'll be in touch with you soon." *shake* *shake* and then he sat back down. ok....so I made a little more small talk and ended the conversation again. More handshaking, same result. I tried one more time before I just gave up and walked out of the room, leaving my other room-mate to deal with it. He stuck around for a good half hour, just sitting there quietly on the couch with his big ass medallion and his crazy moonboots.

This went on for some time until an older gentleman showed up with his attractive well spoken and friendly daughter. He wore a suit and handed me his resume. The interview went great, the landlords did a check on him, and soon his name was on the lease.

So it sort of came as a surprise when a week later he turned into a crackhead.

+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

more about crackheads later....time to sleep.

Work safe links:
guitar terlit
that's awesome, i wanna know what my music tastes like
he was accused of stealing salad at chuck e cheese....so they tazed him.
jesus and spiderman....together
some crazy stuff here.
this game is addicting
snoodesque game
tide

questionable
hummer cologne
sex in christ
ultra gore martial arts
condom in lung
threesome frogs for sale
lots of jesus pics
what's going on at cnn?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5000

another day at the office