intermission

originally, there was to be the next bit of story concerning 'split rock'. but i haven't constructed it yet.
so i would like to direct you to two other things of interest instead.

firstly, i've added a link to the left. but you can just click here if you like.

secondly, here's a bit of news, in case you missed it.

we may return to our regularly scheduled program. or maybe not.


ADDENDUM:
also please go end get some hot zombie action over here. he's got links to former strippers.


Comments

Big Dog said…
thank you for your comment. Today I was contacted by the Daily Telagraph and asked to remove all reference to their illicit letter gathering techniques. I have been censored by the british free press. I feel proud. You still writing music?
J
Mr Anigans said…
hello, i keep thinking i'm going to write some music. but really i'm not. my creativity seems blocked. also, my sound card is pissing me off.

soon, i will soon. reality has been harshing on me. cubicles are constricting.
Reeva M said…
Hi nice reading your bloog

Popular posts from this blog

5000

another day at the office