things that piss me off..... or, i would rather be a bum in bora bora than gainfully employed at ******.

so i was going to type up a little nonsense i wrote while i was at work. still too new to feel comfortable blogging from my desk. IT nazis could be lurking somewhere in the script.

however, i felt the need to vent a moment. so in formal blogging tradition, i've opted for 'the list'.

1) not winning the lottery. this never fails to piss me off.
2) people who assume they know what i'm about to say and interrupt me by telling me i should never assume anything. yeah....once i get a pimp stick i will be backhanding the bitches.
3) people who bitch about something, then when the one responsible for it shows up, they continue to bitch just so the one responsible can overhear and know just how truly rude and inconsiderate they really are. again....pimp sticks and backhands.
4) drivers that slow down at a green light. i just do not understand, is it because color blind people can't distinguish between red and green?
5) not winning the lottery. really....this pisses me off!
6) aetna health insurance. these bastards really know how to fuck a guy up. considering how much money i've been feeding these cunts, you'd think they could bend a little and actually fucking cover some of my medical bills. i could make an entire post just documenting the various shaftings they've administered to me over the years.
7) colonies of ants moving in overnight into my house and stealing my soul and sanity. i can't stop feeling as if there are ants crawling on me now. the other night while taking care of some business in the washroom...ahem...i happen to notice some ants had gotten into the terlit paper. EGADS!!! can you imagine the awfulness that almost came to be?!
8) the fact that everytime i drop money on a piece of hardware it isn't compatible with my computer. sigh.....
9) shopping at the woodbridge mall. i think the dregs of humanity congregate here. seriously, i think symmetry is necessary if you want to contribute to the gene pool.
10) ____________________. this one i left blank for audience participation purposes.

those of you who look at links and blogrolls and such will notice some more music links over there. i highly recommend the aphex twin. also...can anyone tell me what album that frank zappa song is off of?




Comments

Mr Anigans said…
it's true....mondays do suck....

but blogger probably couldn't handle a complete list....
L said…
not winning the lottery ALWAYS pisses me off too :)

Popular posts from this blog

5000

another day at the office