Long Live the New Flesh

The last time i watched Videodrome i was suffering from 103 degree fever. Boy did that mess me up. this time when i watched it i remembered that was feverish when i watched Dead Ringers too (the whole ride home i thought there was a crazed gynocologist hiding in the back seat waiting to do gynocological things to me). i think that david cronenberg is out to get me.

so on a curious whim i did a google search on Hall of the Monkey King. i was surprised to find 13 entries. course one was me, and another was a reference to me (hi mom). but still, that means that this collision of ideas had occured before me. i can't abide by that. there must be a cleansing.

on a different note. i'm a little peeved....where was the future that was promised us? i haven't seen one hovercar yet. sure we have stain free pants now but when was the last time you saw a cool movie with stain free pants? noone has caught the loch ness monster. aliens haven't invaded our planet looking for water. but there's like 15 flavors of mountain dew now. it's time to start my quest for world domination. if i was in charge of reality there would be at least 3 day weekends and siestas for all.


Comments

Sara said…
I knew your blog would trip my trigger. Did you know some people call in their grocery store orders and then pick it up? I didn't know. Read it in the paper last night. Lazy fucks.
Sara said…
By the way, I'm fond of the green font below, though maybe not consistently, then it would begin to seem like slime or radioactive vomit.
Mr Anigans said…
you have a trigger?

I'm glad you liked the green. I think deep inside, I knew you would.

hmmm....i'm not consistent with my capitalizing.

Popular posts from this blog

5000

another day at the office