"Smoking only in the smoking tent."

whew... after days of interrupted sleep i finally got a decent (if you can call sleeping on a couch decent) night's sleep. these supernatural activities sure can be cumbersome. whether ye be believers or skeptics....it doesn't matter cause there's a ghost residing in my room with me. after two nights in a row (3 within a week) of being woken up i needed to get some real rest. 13 and 1/2 hour work day today, i was busy dodging poetry in the mud. as for the spook....i was somewhere in the middle between skeptic and believer. even after the first two times it sucked me out of deep sleep into what can only be called sheer terror without the being scared part, i was still questioning whether i was just freaking myself out. the other night did me in though. deep sleep into full conciousness with terror, skin crawling and all that. this time it felt as if it was right on top of me, touching me. i was still ok, until i tried to move....and couldn't, then i tried to talk.....and couldn't....after the fifth try at speaking i managed a raspy whisper. then just like that it was over. now....if there hadn't been the sleep paralysis i might have been ok....in fact right after it happend i was fine.....but the fact that it ended so abruptly did start to mess with my head. in fact, it steeped in my brain until i freaked myself onto the living room couch. i considered sleeping in my room again....but like i said....13 1/2 hour work day today, 14 hour work day tomorrow.....4-5 hours of sleep in two days....i needed to sleep....so i slept on the couch downstairs. no way i could function on another night of restless horror.
tomorrow....back into my room again....and if the ghost shows up i'm throwing my towel at it.

hmmmm.....this post has a slight flavor of redundancy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5000

another day at the office