Bastards Everywhere!!!

whatever my landlord paid the roofers to fix our leak (6 or 7 times) is way too much. considering we have 7 different leaks here. i might just go and tar the bitch myself and withhold rent.

more later....grumble grumble

it's later now....and i just finished watching a really crappy movie.....it wasn't even crappy enough to be funny....well maybe it was....but D.B. Sweeney was in it......

ok...so bastards.....one would be my boss......one would be in a wheelchair....(now before you get upset at me for that....understand that if you knew her, you would hate her too....in fact anyone who does....please back me up on this. she touched my 'junk' for christ's sake. among other things, like flashing me daily at work, telling me she was envisioning me naked...etc....i was sexually harassed by a midget in a wheel chair with a public access tv show.).....oh and the guy who rear ended me last december, yeah....he's bastard too.

this guy rear ended me. now, i was stopped because the line of cars in front of me were stopped. they stopped because the light was red. now this joker decides at some point that he should start driving again without actually checking the light or to see if we were moving. this isn't why he's a bastard. he's a bastard because when i asked to see his license and insurance he started waving his arms around yelling that i was ruining christmas for everyone....everyone. yep...he hit me....i ruin christmas....sorry about that. he was going on about "haven't you ever rear ended someone? everyone has." nope....never have, cuz I don't drive like an asshole. so while waiting for the cops, i was leaning against my car and he started on about "better be careful you might damage the car like that" so i stabbed him.....was that wrong?




Comments

Sara said…
I concur. All those people you say are bastards indeed are bastards, including the one in the wheelchair. Other females who might flash might be seen as wild, sexy, seductive, wanted. This one rallies all the opposite qualities.
kim said…
Damn it Shin, you ruined Hannukah as well. And the bitch on wheels' life as well. All she wanted was a ride on the love machine, but you chose to run over her heart instead. Thanks
Mr Anigans said…
now if i can only burn everyone celebrating kwanza...then my life will be complete. by the way, the motor goblin left work early for rashashana (is that spelled right?) she also tried to get off for martin luther king day. also, for some jewish holiday or another, she decided to get the Hutt a card....only she took it out of stock and had someone take it out of inventory. that's like stealing something from someone for their birthday gift. sheesh
kim said…
Who are these "somebodies" doing her bidding?

Popular posts from this blog

5000

another day at the office