my shrink needs a shrink

in the wake of this election fiasco i learned that my psychiatrist is very big on conspiracy theory. she's always been a little off to me but she keeps me sedated with scripts. now, i'm not discounting what she has to say but.... it sort of came out of nowhere. one minute we're talking about me, next minute i'm leaving, next 15 minutes she has me cornered and unloads all of her conspiracy theories pertaining to 9/11, the election, skulls and bones, that her apartment getting robbed was a result of Bush, the psychological impact of the number 911. granted, most of what she had to say wasn't said directly, much was implied. also i was listening to her tell it in clipped english as a second language format. i understood all the psychological aspects of what she was getting at, but all i wanted was to leave so i could get a yummy spicy chicken sandwich from wendy's.

both kerry and bush were members of the skulls and bones.



Comments

Sara said…
I think she has the hots for you, and this is her way of reeling you in. Are you biting? (I'm actually being half-serious; the other half contains concern.)
Mr Anigans said…
well if it was THE BELL involved the backhand may have been required. but then for spicy chicken burrito i may just backhand everyone. i'm gonna go slap my way to beef and spuds burrito now.

Popular posts from this blog

5000

another day at the office