Shorn II

after some time away, i've decided that going back to my place of employment is a bad choice. the mini-motor-troll, sometimes known as beelzebub, whom i've mentioned before, having seen my newly revised head went on and on about my dashing good looks, how i looked years younger, which is almost awful (i got carded for an 'R' movie a few monthes ago by some kid younger than my goatee) but then...maybe not so bad. now i can go 'cruisin' at the mall. i've gone out of my way to show no civility to her and yet she persists on existing. would it make me a bad person if i shoved her into a quisinart and served her up as paté to homeless people?

on a different note....bad drivers from pennsylvania can all go fuck off.


embittered.....grrr....

time to remove my slacks


Comments

Number Mouth said…
I wish your name was Shan.
Number Mouth said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mr Anigans said…
funny you should say that.
Number Mouth said…
oh yes?
Number Mouth said…
Maybe if you were Shin we'd be made for eachother...

le sigh
Sara said…
This isn't the same guy who helped me buy a gift for a baby shower. Are your slacks still off? You should write a Russianesque novel while this mood persists.
Number Mouth said…
He does baby showers?
Mr Anigans said…
uh...baby showers? that doesn't involve stripping does it?
Number Mouth said…
Only if the mother goes into labor at the shower. Then, I think its just from the waist down.

Popular posts from this blog

5000

another day at the office