A fool and his money.....

an odd thing....
early this morning i was approached by a man. an older man. for some unknown reason he gave me a dollar. no mere piece of folding money, but a coin, not one of them sacagawea coins but one of those big ole fat coins. he imbued it with his good will and luck and 'vibrations'. yeah, i don't know what's up with that. he slipped it to me in a handshake. so i didn't know what was coming. we got the impression (that is, myself and my witness) that he was making moves on me. i smiled politely and inched away a little. he continued to pat me on my shoulder and ask me questions like "what's your birthday?" i told him and he said "oh a scorpio" and proceded to tell me all about the traits and qualities i have. (the ole what's yer sign schtick, i guess) perhaps he detected the 'not gay' aura surrounding me but he left it at that. could be that he was just kinda friendly and felt like giving me some cash. so does my accepting this make him my 'sugar daddy'?

in a weird turn of events it's vanished. does that mean the good luck wasn't working?

Comments

Mr Anigans said…
no spartacus, no pictures, no "do you like popsicles?" whew....safe

hello, B&SBG thanks for stopping by.
Number Mouth said…
yes, it does make him your sugar daddy. Thats not a bad thing though, you can always take his money and then go monkey ass crazy on him with some nunchucks if he tries to touching you.

Popular posts from this blog

5000

another day at the office