some random thoughts i had today

so somebody asked me today if i was old enough to buy those cigarettes i was plannin' on smokin'. i'm not sure if i'm at the age yet to be flattered by that or not.

if i had a dollar for every time i pooped (and not from some crazy old guy with died hair and carries with him large coin money), i would have a lot of dollars.

also, i hate it when there's a fly buzzing around while your dropping some beans in the terlit. i mean do you really want to get up and swat it when it means running a risk?

it's much more effective to actually know what you're doing than pretend that you know what you're doing. although if you work at it hard enough you might become president. again.

why is somebody walking on my roof?

is there a book on IM'ing etiquette? cuz i got some questions.

i wonder how that krabby patty tastes.

holy cow! that's a big ball of lint!

Comments

Number Mouth said…
1. I get carded all the time. I take it as a compliment. I'm way over 18.
2. I'd like a jelly bean for every time I'd pooped. I'd be jellybean-licious.
3. Only swat said fly when it lands on your body. Also, you said terlit again...do you want a spankin? You know how it makes me giggle.
4. Pretend away. Its much more interesting. I once pretended I could speak french, and accidentally that person was fluent. Then he took me to dinner. See? It pays off.
5. Yes, it was me with a camera and recording equipment.
6. I know all the AIM rules. I'm OpiateAlli...that says it all.
7. Krabby Patties are delicious. You've seen the show, look at all the seafaring patrons that frequent the Krusty Krab.
8. You liked that lint eh? I wanted to chew on it before I tossed it. But I didn't cuz I didn't want lintmouth.
K. H. said…
i did not get carded the other day.

and that was odd

because i still get asked if i need an adult or a student ticket at the movie theater.
Mr Anigans said…
i suspect that i am at the age to feel flattered. but...man....when i get carded for 'R' rated movies (ie. Dawn of the Dead)...well that just sucks. besides if the guy next to me who's about a decade younger than me is old enough....wouldn't i just need to be accompanied by an adult? maybe i was just bitter cuz it was the one day i didn't have id.
glomgold said…
That Krabby Patty is (sort of) delicious. Not gummy cola bottle delicious, but close enough. Regarding IM etiquette the only thing ever mentioned is 'NO CAPS' cuz it means yer all yelly and shit. DO YOU HEAR ME??!!
glomgold said…
Also, you don't want "poop money". It's like "blood money" only it's poop.

Popular posts from this blog

5000

another day at the office