jeez

i only had those links up for a day and half of them were shot. (former post that i removed)

that'll learn me.

insomnia is like a friend that has overstayed it's welcome. only...one of those friends you don't really like and was never really you're friend anyway and actually just hates your ass and sticks around to mess with your head. that sort of friend.

i am now the proud owner of the Spiderman 2 Giftset. and boy does that movie kick ass. beats me silly with all sorts of child hoods remembered. some aren't even mine. hell...i'm not even sure i had one but boy do i now. woohoo! i'm gonna go get me a spidey suit and hang out in the park!

thanks to my brother i have now consumed an unhealthy amount of goldfish. i think i may burst into a cheddary ball of muck at any moment.

i need to shave my dome piece again.

ps. someone do my christmas shopping for me. please?

Comments

Sara said…
Hey, last night I said to Mark: I want to buy Spiderman 2, I want to be Spiderman next Halloween (maybe Spidergirl, or Super Spidergirl). And then I monologued for a bit about why I like this movie.

Also, we should do Christmas shopping together again. Safety in numbers. And perhaps avoidance of breakdown-in-large-fucked-up-crowd in numbers.

Also, I've decided that sometimes I will call you Shinthaniel.
Mr Anigans said…
shinthaniel? just call me mr thaniel.

Popular posts from this blog

5000

another day at the office