pestilence is not my friend

earlier on, about 2:00 am...i thought i was suffering from the worst allergy attack that you can aquire from going to my parents house made of dust and mold. but now after having some broken sleep...i realize that what i had actually aquired was the plague. there's oozing going on here. it's like my head is a giant pus-filled balloon that's been carefully attached to every nerve ending in my body. giant invisible midgets are hammering at the shell protecting said balloon. and a swarm of ants have nested in my throat. if it was possible i would shake my fists in anger...but i think i've become a marionette and some twisted demon is controlling my every action.

Also, my joints have been coated in acid and all of my muscles have been removed and replaced my facimiles made of jello. damn you bill cosby!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5000

another day at the office