Sausage Saga pt.2

in this next installment....

a dramatic plot twist....

not long after recieving my sausage, my bandmates/housemates threw a disgusting party. let me repeat that it was disgusting. and after all the debauchery and pumpkin punching...the only thing damaged or taken from our house was....yep...my sausage. a casualty. here's what happened from what i reconstructed.
one of my friends saw the sausage lying about my room all by it's lonesome. he thought it might be a funny prank to put it in his roommates jacket pocket. i caught him at it but apparently when i wasn't looking he did it again. this other roommate (also a friend) found it in his pocket when he got home and figured the sausage fairy paid him a visit. so he decided "what providence, i'm going to enjoy this sausage with some crackers." in the midst of this savage misuse of my sausage a third roommate came into the kitchen and caught him. "Holy shit, dude that's the only thing Shin's dad ever gave him!"
when my brother heard of this travesty, he decided to give me a replacement sausage for christmas. even though he never recieved his own sausage.
the next year, i met his girlfriend, so for x-mas that year i gave her a sausage, telling her that it had been a family tradition.

to be continued again.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5000

another day at the office