random thoughts of the day II

man....i hate when i get home and i'm exhausted so i fall asleep around 11:30 pm and then wake up again around 2:00 and can't sleep again. i hate it. fuck you mediocre sleep habits.

so here's a list of some thoughts today:

1) People shouldn't smell like sub sandwiches.
2) I'm so glad i don't live with a crackhead anymore.
3) Grown men who listen to boybands make me uncomfortable.
4) There's a mouse shitting on my silverware and it must be punished.
5) Someone once told me they make a kick ass salad. but seriously, how hard is that?
6) Tupac's got a new album coming out. How many has he made since he "died"?
7) Where the fuck are my clippers?!?!
8) Ocean Spray crangerine drink is ambrosia! Sweet sweet nectar!!
9) Whoever coined the phrase/word "gi-normous" should be beaten. For some reason i couldn't get that word out of my head.
10) Why won't they put the rest of Twin Peaks on DVD? Why?!? You bastards!!!

someone told me today that if i quit my job, they'll get me laid.

Comments

Sara said…
1) I concur.
2) Me too. Sam, Ed...what.
3) I concur.
4) You should shit in the silverware drawer and see what the mouse thinks about that.
5) I can make a kick-ass salad. It's about what you put in it. It's one of the very few kick-ass food ensembles in my repertoire.
6) I hope I'm still productive after I'm dead.
7) I have two sets. I clip on the street. Mi clippers su clippers.
8) I rarely hear you so excited about something. More! More!
9) I concur.
10) I fucking concur. I wait and I wait. I would watch it all in one sitting. Those taunting distant dickheads.
glomgold said…
First time I heard "gi-normous" used was when Jeff Van Gundy was describing Yao Ming upon first meeting him. I'm not "down" with all these postmortem rap albums.

Popular posts from this blog

5000

another day at the office