Life is a bucket of disappointments

Big Ed's BBQ ripped my heart out and batted it into oncoming traffic. no more gorging myself on so much pork that i feel like puking for a month. bah...i think they just closed too. we were there about a month ago.

also this so called meteor shower was barely a drizzle. i think i saw 4 shooting stars tonight. one of them was pretty cool. after that i called it a night because my neck snapped and my nuts burrowed themselves deep within my body. you could cut glass with my nipples it was so cold out. (well, in theory you could cuz if you tried i might punch you.)

in other news....we got a couple of the rodents that were looting in our kitchen. not before they crapped in my frying pan though. geez...i hope i don't get some weird mouse hepatitis.

also, i discovered today that the world has only existed for about 15 years....everything else is memories implanted by aliens to give the illusion of 'past'. that's why it's always so fuzzy. glitches in the system. fortunately that means most of the 80's didn't happen and we don't have to think about 'flock of seagulls' anymore.


hmmm...hmm....hmmmm

"who's johnny she said..."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5000

another day at the office